PFE focuses exclusively on retirement plan consulting, investment advice, provider searches and communication/education. We continually review plan design, administration and investments and suggest changes/improvements based on funding, tax law changes, benefit design trends, investment performance and benefit administration enhancements.
Our services are:
Comprehensive: From Fiduciary Oversight to Conversion
Independent and Objective: Provided on a fixed fee-only basis
Goal Aligned: We serve as an ERISA Plan Fiduciary
PFE acknowledges it is:
- a Plan “fiduciary” [ERISA §3(21)]
- an investment adviser registered with the SEC (Form ADV I & II)
- covered by $5,000,000 fiduciary liability policy (E&O)
- free of Conflicts of Interest
Our only compensation is from fees paid by our clients:
- We do not accept soft dollar compensation. We do not hold manager conferences.
- We do not manage money.
- We have no affiliations with financial service firms (i.e., bank, insurance, brokerage, trust, custody, administration, etc.).
- We have no registered (broker-dealer) representatives.
- We do not sell services to financial service firms.
PFE consultants have extensive backgrounds in benefits & compensation consulting (we are ex consultants of Watson Wyatt, Mercer, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse, Fidelity, UNUM, Loomis, etc.). We utilize a variety of quality controls during our collaborative development and delivery process.