Comprehensive, Independent, Objective
The goal of our integrated, comprehensive approach is to help ensure every retirement plan project results in success.
Our team continually completes projects on time and within budget, with clients confirming that they achieved their desired outcome (operational efficiencies, cost savings, timely and smooth provider transitions, etc.) due, in large part, to our efforts.
- Major northeast bank (12,000 employees) Traditional pension plan converted to a cash balance plan.
- Major financial services company (21,000 employees) Nine 401(k) plans consolidated and transitioned to one recordkeeper; two pension plans transitioned to one custodian; investment manager search, actuary search, trust & custody search, pension administration search.
- Major payment services provider (3,000 employees) Multiple consulting, communication and education projects for multiple plans: traditional pension plan converted to a cash balance plan; profit sharing plan conversion; retiree healthcare conversion; benefit reduction conversion; pension & and other post-employment benefits (OPEB) actuary search.
- Leading healthcare consultant to third world countries (700 employees) Three 403(b) plans, one money purchase, one 457(b) plan redesigned and converted to one 401(k) plan.
- Major sports entertainment company (1,200 employees) Series of 401(k) plan mergers and on-going financial education.
- Major bank (9,000 employees) Converted traditional pension plan to a pension equity.
- Major publisher (3,000 employees) Traditional pension plan converted to a cash balance plan.
- Large regional supermarket chain (44,000 employees) Two 401(k) plans; 1 traditional/1 cash balance; bargained and non-bargained; investment manager search, actuary search, trust & custody search, pension administration search.
- Largest government healthcare provider merges with large regional health system (9,000 employees) Public entity merger with a private entity; private pension vs. public pension; incentives; bargained.
- Leading housewares manufacturer (2,500 employees) Four 401(k) plans and five pension plans converted to one recordkeeper; investment manager search, actuary search, trust & custody search, pension administration search.