Dave CassREGIONAL DIRECTOR, RISK MANAGEMENT
Dave has provided investment, insurance, and financial-planning expertise to financial advisors and retail clients during his career. He began as a financial advisor for Edward Jones and had the distinction of being named a Limited Partner. Also at Jones, Dave was Director of the Political Action Task Force for the state of Ohio, in which he formulated the strategy and led the efforts to lobby the elected state and federal representatives concerning crucial industry issues.
Dave was also an advisor and Branch Manager for a Merrill Lynch office. In that capacity, he provided his institutional and retail clients financial-planning expertise including investment management, retirement, and legacy planning. He has worked for major insurance carriers including John Hancock, Travelers, Lincoln, and Sun Life as a Division Sales Manager. He was integral in planning a strategy and implementing it to help financial advisors and their clients access the products, tools, and expertise these carriers have at their disposal. In this role, Dave was also a leader in measured performance. Throughout his career in the financial services industry, Dave's number one goal, no matter the capacity, has been to always do what is right for the client.
- Financial Advisor and Limited Partner with Edward Jones
- Financial Advisor and Branch Manager with Merrill Lynch
- Regional Sales Manager with four Fortune 500 Companies in the Financial Services sector providing point of sales service in both annuities and life insurance to financial advisors and their clients
- Director of Business Development for Arthur Andersen in the central Ohio area for both Business Consulting and Tax & Audit divisions
- Vice President at General American Life Insurance in the Private Placement division
Education and designations:
- BS, The Ohio State University
Registered Administrative Assistant of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC (“Cetera”, doing insurance business in CA as CFGAN Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory services offered through United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”), an investment adviser registered with the SEC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.