Erik Jensen, CFP®MANAGING DIRECTOR
Erik is the Managing Director of the United Capital Palm Desert office. Prior to joining United Capital, Erik was founder and President of Jensen Wealth Advisors and built a wealth management firm focused on trust and integrity with an emphasis in high-touch, meaningful relationships with our clients.
Founded Jensen Wealth Advisors in 2000. Passed the Series 7 Securities exam in 1990 and holds Series 24,63, and 65 with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, an Investment Adviser Representative of United Capital.
- Founded Jensen Wealth Advisors in 2000.
- Earned the CFP® certification, the leading mark of financial planning, in 1995.
- Exclusively serves successful families and businesses with comprehensive wealth management
- Obtained the designation, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP) in 2017, as an educational commitment to provide highly effective charitable advice to our clients.
- Established a charitable fund to benefit local and national charities
- Graduated Salutatorian from Indio High School, 1985 - Captain and All-American in swimming and water polo
- Graduated Cum Laude (Government) from Claremont McKenna College in 1989 Captain of league champion swimming and water polo teams
- CA Insurance license # 0769750
Erik lives in Bermuda Dunes with his wife, Anna and two kids. He enjoys hiking, traveling, reading and loves his Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
Registered Representative of and offering securities through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC (“Cetera”, doing insurance business in CA as CFGAN Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory services offered through United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”), an investment adviser registered with the SEC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.