Jerald L. "Jerry" Dunn, MS, CIMA, CFP®MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Faculty, University of Wyoming College of Commerce and Industry, Laramie, Wyoming
- Vice President, Pat Griffin Co./GASAMAT, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Vice President, Boettcher & Co., Fort Collins, Colorado
- Vice President, Kemper Securities, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Vice President, Paine Webber (became UBS), Fort Collins, Colorado
- Vice President, Wachovia FiNet (became Wells Fargo Advisers Financial Network), Fort Collins, Colorado
- Managing Partner, Dunn Hogerty Investment Consulting, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Managing Director, United Capital Financial Advisors, Fort Collins, Colorado
- BA, Managerial Economics, Fort Lewis College
- MS, Business Administration, University of Wyoming
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Began Investment Management Career in 1980
Jerald L. "Jerry" Dunn is a Managing Director in the Fort Collins, Colorado, office of United Capital Financial Advisers. He concentrates on defining a wide range of client investment goals and developing investment policy statement guidelines. Jerry utilizes over 35 years of direct investment experience with institutions, foundations and individual clients in various states to implement customized, goals-based investment and financial life guidance. This dynamic process assists clients to develop, review and achieve their investment and financial goals. This requires a thorough knowledge of current and projected economic conditions, growth, income and balanced strategies of individual securities and commingled vehicles. In addition, Jerry specializes in the application of active and passive asset management, with any appropriate use of tactical and alternative investing to support client needs for additional noncorrelated diversification.
Previously, Jerry concentrated on recommendations and oversight of internal and external equity, fixed income and alternative investment strategies, as well as managers to diversify asset management. He assisted in developing the use of external managed strategies at Boettcher & Co. beginning in 1980 and contributed to the due diligence of internal and external managers at Wachovia Securities Financial Network. Jerry also had significant input in reviewing and updating client investment performance reporting processes.
Jerry began his career on the faculty of the Business Department at the University of Wyoming in the College of Commerce and Industry in 1968. He became a Vice President of the Gasamat Division of Pat Griffin Co. in 1970. Jerry assisted in the development and management of Gasamat, the first national self-serve gasoline marketing company in the United States until its sale in 1978.
Registered Representative of and offering securities through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC (“Cetera”), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory services offered through United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”), an investment adviser registered with the SEC, and an affiliate of Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and subsidiaries of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., a worldwide, full-service investment banking, broker-dealer, asset management and financial services organization. United Capital does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. Clients should obtain their own independent legal, tax or accounting advice based on their particular circumstances. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.