Our comprehensive approach to financial life management integrates investment management with a comprehensive financial plan, enabling us to coordinate all facets of your financial life.
Every plan we create is uniquely designed to reflect the individual goals and objectives of our clients.
When planning for your financial security, we take a look at many factors, including:
- Design and Manage Portfolios Unique to Each Client
- Seek Reliable Investments with Risk-Commensurate Returns
- Minimize Expenses and Taxes
- Tax Analysis
- Tax-Advantaged Strategies
- Detailed Tax Reporting
Strategies for Executives
- Planning for Stock Options, ESPP Shares and Deferred Compensation Plans
- Integrating Your Company Benefits into Your Total Plan
Paving the Way to Financial Independence
- Investment Strategies that Help you Achieve the Freedom to Do What You Want, When You Want
- **SSAnalyze Calculator – Click here to view the SSAnalyze tool!!
- Retirement Plans
- Cash Flow Evaluation
Estate, Family Dynamics and Legacy Planning*
- Liaise between Client and Attorney
- Optimize Strategies for Higher Education
- Strategies for Preserving Family Wealth
- Trust and Estate Planning Review
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Cross-Generational Planning
Insurance and Risk Analysis
- Analysis of Life and Disability, Health and Long Term Care
- Analysis of Auto, Home and Personal Liability
- Mortgage and Line of Credit Evaluation
- Reverse Mortgage and Private Financing Methods
- Strategies for Philanthropic and Legacy Giving
- Tax Advantaged Donation Strategies
Funding Your Goals
- Dedicated Investments that Fulfill Cash-Flow Needs
- Financing Strategies
- Capital Preservation and Risk Mitigation
*United Capital does not provide tax nor legal advice. Investors should consult their tax and/or professional with questions about their particular circumstances.
**Please Note: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided herewith, you are leaving this site. We make no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third party technology, sites, information and programs made available through this site. By clicking on the link above you will leave our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site you are linking to.